Ken utilizes the interactive workshop format to allow the participants to maximize their learning experience. This retentive style of training provides ample opportunity for the participants to become involved in individual, diad, triad, and group exercises to immediately put what they are learning into practice.
Personal and professional effectiveness training is the best strategy to prosper and succeed in this era of technological advancements. Individuals and organizations must be prepared to develop and utilize new skills in order to keep up with the times. Soft skills represent a fundamental attribute that today’s knowledge based economy is demanding of its employers, employees and businesses.
About Trainers profile:
- Experienced faculty from leading industries
- Certified instructors & Facilitators, National and International recognised Qualifications
- Problem/project-centric teaching
- Holistic approach to training
- Sound Knowledge in specific areas
- Encourage a supportive learning environment, encouraging questions, experience sharing and utilizing a variety of hands on, and instructor based training methods.
- Proven interpersonal, coaching, and mentoring skills